Gutter Company of the St. Louis Metro Area including Monroe County, St. Clair County, Madison County, Randolph County, Illinois and West County & South County of St. Louis, Missouri
Is poor drainage causing problems for your roof or foundation? You may have a problem with your gutter system that’s responsible for directing water away from the roof and foundation of your home. At Shrum Roofing & Construction, we provide gutter repair and replacement for customers throughout the St. Louis Metro Area. As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of maintaining your home, and we’re here to provide gutters for quality drainage solutions that help keep your home in the best possible shape. With a wealth of industry experience and a team of dedicated professionals, make us your choice for gutter services!
In the St. Louis area, there’s only one place to turn for all your gutter and drainage needs. We employ a team of trained and friendly professionals that provide gutter repair and gutter replacement for commercial and residential customers throughout the area. We take pride in offering a wide range of services, ensuring the help that you need is always just one phone call away. Call our staff for the following services:
- Gutters for New Construction
- Gutter Repair
- Gutter Replacement
- Custom-Fit Gutters
Gutters aren’t a one-size-fits-all component of your home. The type of gutters you need will depend on various factors such as your budget, style desires, and more. With that in mind, we offer them in a variety of materials to ensure the selection needed to make the best possible choice. Browse the list of gutter materials that we can install on your home, and feel free to contact our staff for more questions.
- Aluminum – This is the most popular gutter material because it’s lightweight, easy to install, and won’t rust. It also comes in various colors, thicknesses and is highly affordable.
- Copper – These are a common choice due to their low maintenance nature, rust resistance, and superior beauty. However, these can be pricey and need professional installation.
- Steel – Steel is not as commonly used, but it comes with some benefits, including exceptional strength and durability. However, they tend to rust after 5 – 10 years, and they can be pricey.
- Vinyl – This is another common product because it’s lightweight, easy to install, and inexpensive, making it great for DIY projects. Unfortunately, vinyl gutters will crack in the cold, fade in the sun, and give way to the tiniest impact.
Do I need new gutters?
This will depend on a variety of factors. Clogged gutters may not need to be replaced – just cleaned out. You may need new gutters if you notice one or more of the following things:
- Gutters are falling off of the home
- Gutters have developed rusty spots
- Gutters aren’t sufficiently draining water
- Roof leaks have developed
- Foundation leaks have developed
If you notice one or more of these signs, please contact our staff for more details about how you can diagnose your gutter problems.
Gutter Maintenance Tips
- Inspect and clean gutters on a regular basis
- Repair and replace sagging or loose fittings that hold the gutters to your home
- Seal leaks right away
- Make sure water runoff is not pooling around your foundation or on your roof
Soffit & Fascia
In addition to new gutters, we can provide soffit and fascia to match your new gutters and seamlessly blend with the style of your home. Contact our staff for more details about soffit and fascia replacement and repair for your home or business.